Flying around the world in a Private Jet with 50 friends is … not cheap
In October of 1872, Phileas Fogg set out to circumnavigate the world. The trip took 80 days.
Nowadays, you can do it in 20 — and bring 50 friends along, provided you can pony up $13,875,000 to foot the bill.
Designed by DreamMaker for high-end clients who demand high-altitude excellence, Passport to 50 covers 20 cities in 20 days. You’ll spend 88% of the trip on the ground, and the other 12% aboard a custom Boeing 767 private jet.
The journey will stop in Koh Samui, Siem Reap, Kathmandu, Agra, Florence, Siena, Cannes, Moulinet, London, Barcelona, Ibiza, Marbella, Marrakech, Havana, Knoxville, Kona, El Nido, Manila and a secret Island. If you’re the purchaser in principal, you get a seat in the custom 767; your friends will follow along in a Boeing Business Jet. While on board, guests will reap the benefits of a 1:1 client to staff ratio and take part in events like a a $500,000 charity poker tournament, yoga sessions and other holistic activities. Also, they’ll receive a set of 50 diamond swizzle sticks worth $1 million to divvy up at the end.
“Since 1988, we have been setting benchmarks in the luxury travel space worldwide,” says experience designer Gregory Patrick. “In 2017, we will be the first to introduce Experiential Aviation as the pinnacle of private aviation.”
The trip is so exclusive that DreamMaker won’t even send potential clients a brochure unless they are referred or can obtain an introductory letter from a government official or private banker.
The round-the-world experience is taking off in August 2017. Better get your accountant on the horn posthaste.